Moving Companies Durban Furniture Removals 0827584686
For a free quote sms move to 0827584686
http://movingcompaniesdurban.co.za/ is owned and operated by Pierre Magic Transport Furniture Removals. We specialise in long distance and short distance furniture removals and office furniture removals across South Africa. Moving houses is usually a stressful encounter, but we, at Furniture Removals in Pretoria, strive to keep our services, quick, friendly and professional, setting new standards for a stress-free household removal.
Contact us today for a free quote on your furniture removal needs.
- Furniture Removals PTA
We can help you move to and from Pretoria
No load too big or small for us
Long Distance Removal to Durban
We can move you to and from any other province from Durban and back
(Pierre Magic Transport) strive to broaden our household and office furniture removal services each day, therefore we service a wide variety of cities in South Africa, no matter how big or small your household removal is.
We offer a free quotation service to all our clients, and also a free call out QUOTATION service for all our clients moving in and around Pretoria or to anywhere in South Africa. Make the smart move, contact us today and meet our friendly staff.
Call Pierre Magic Transport today 082 7584686
Our ServicesMoving your furniture quickly and professionally to and from Pretoria
Why use our Furniture Removal service
We offer fast, friendly and a professional furniture removal services to anyone, anywhere in South Africa. We offer high quality packaging material to wrap your valuable items, to secure a quick and save relocation. Our vehicles vary in sizes and our routes are also set in place to accommodate our client’s furniture / office removal needs. We offer a free quotation system to anyone in South Africa, as well as a free call out quotation system to ourclients from Pretoria.
Transport vehicles needs to be built in line with the products they transport, therefore our vehicles are closed body furniture removal vehicles, fitted with tie-down spots and blankets to transport your household items safely. Our vehicles are also fitted with satellite navigation systems, to ensure our clients are kept up to date regarding the status of their household removal.
Our staff members are friendly and professional. We at Furniture Removals in Pretoria put a high emphasize on customer services, therefore we take into consideration all aspects of quality customer’s services and build our basis with the following aspects. Customer services are at the heart of a successful business, therefore in a competitive market one needs to make sure all aspects playing a role in making an impression on clients are top notch.
Office Furnitre Removals
We offer furniture removals as well as office furniture removal services. Our vehicles follow routes across South Af4rica, putting us therefore in a place to also do local furniture / office furniture removals in all the major cities.
We offer insurance which will cover you against fire, theft and accidentrs free of charge, hwoever we also have the “all risk” option availbale, which will cover you against any breakages that might be caesed by potholes and other humps and bumps.
Packing and Wrapping
Our dedicated team is trained to pack your priced possessions securely into quality packaging material. On all our vehicles we have blankets for extra protection during transport. Ask us today for our wrapping and packing pricelist and place your order.
Furniture Removal Tips
- Which Furniture Removal Company to use? This is probably the most important step in your furniture removal endeavour. You will need to book a vehicle with a furniture removal company at-least 2 weeks in advance. A furniture removal company will need the following to quote you on your removal: Date, complete items list, loading and offloading addresses. Ease of access to both premises.
- Planning: Early planning is necessary for your next move. If you plan ahead, your moving experience will be much more stress less, rather than trying to crap everything in at one day. You need to start planning at least 5 weeks in advance.
- Packing: Packing needs to start at least 4 weeks in advance if you will be doing the packing of your items by yourself. Boxes need to be packed and marked accordingly. Never overloads a box, this will cause the items inside to break, or the box to tear apart. Valuable items for example fridges and freezers needs to be covered with bubble wrap or carton boxes to secure a safe journey.
- Dismantling: Dismantling of furniture needs to be done at-least 3 days before the moving van arrives. You can always request a dismantling service from the furniture removal company you will be using, but extra costs will occur for this extra service.
Steps in booking your furniture removal vehicle
- Make contact via an email, sms or a short phone call.
- Email or fax your household items inventory list.
- Receive your quotation.
- Decide to make use of our services or not.
- To make a booking for a long distance move, the client needs to pay a 50% deposit at least 2 weeks in advance. To make a booking for a local removal, a deposit of 100% is needed at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Pay the deposit and sit back and relax, in no time our removal van will arrive and transport your items to your next premises.